Optimizing the quality of patient care is what this podcast is all about and my guest for this episode is challenging the status quo by creating incredible patient experiences. Dr. Ryan Grant left a promising neurosurgery career to start Vori Health, a virtual one-stop-shop for musculoskeletal care. We discuss how he made that transition, the current challenges of the medical system to provide next-level care, and how Vori Health is answering the call for better patient experiences.
This episode’s points of interest cover:
- Getting to know Dr. Ryan Grant
- What is Vori Health?
- Why Dr. Grant started with musculoskeletal care
- Dr. Grant’s take on how to improve the treatment of chronic back pain
- The Vori Health patient experience
- Virtual versus in-person treatment
- Mental health as a component of musculoskeletal care
- Patient outcomes and feedback
- Applying the Vori Health model to academics
- How Dr. Grant measures success
Listen to this and other in-depth conversations on your favorite Podcast:
|Dr. Max Boakye, Neurosurgeon, and Neuroscientist, currently Professor of Neurosurgery, Chief of Spinal Neurosurgery, Director of Quality Improvement, and Clinical Director of the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center, interviews leading neuroscientists, health administrators, neurosurgeons, educators, neuro and spine health care experts, and patients in his Podcast show: Optimal neuro|spine. His in-depth conversations brings to light topics on:
Dr. Boakye present the most innovative emerging research that will impact neuro|spine care. Join us as we delve one-on-one and have insightful conversations with exciting researchers and experts – voices who have something to teach, enlighten, and inspire us about Optimal neuro|spine.
Maxwell Boakye, MD, MPH
Acting Director, KSCIRC