|< BACK TO TRANSLATIONAL CORES
Gretchen Miller Carolan, MS, RN, APRN, FNP-BC
left to right: Erin Brinks, MSW, CSW; Tiffanie Shelburne, CPT; Kristen Johnson, BSN, RN; Gretchen Miller Carolan, MS, RN, APRN, FNP-BC; Sara Wagers, MD; Yukishia Austin, BSN, RN; Lynn Robbins, ADN, RN.
Supports all surgical procedures and post-operative care; provides medical oversight during epidural stimulation and activity-based interventions; supports research medical procedures; management and processing of blood, urine and tissues sample for human; IRB and FDA regulatory.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: an assessment to determine how well the body’s cells are able to absorb glucose after ingesting a specified amount of sugar.
- Intestinal Biome Analysis: a test to detect beneficial and pathogenic microorganisms associated with specific infections, lifestyle choices, and gut conditions.
- Dietary Log: an assessment to determine the eating habits of the participant, so suggestions and changes can be made as necessary.
- Blood Analysis: an assessment to check a variety of health markers found in the blood.
- Medical Evaluation: comprehensive physical examination, review of laboratory and test results, assist in experiments and consult session to field any medically-related concerns, such as muscle biopsies and urodynamic assessments.
Adult NeuroRecovery Program
Metabolic, Neuromuscular and Skeletal
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary
Human Locomotion & Movement Performance
Urogenital & Bowel
Neurophysiology & NeuroImaging
Biostatistics and Outcomes
Database and Informatics
Finance and Administrative