The following medications will have restrictions during the Study.
- Medications that deal with Anti-spasticity
You can screen for the study while on Baclofen, but if you are eligible and interested in participating in the study, you would be asked to wean from anti-spasticity medications
The study physician can assist with the wean schedule or consult with your physician regarding a medication wean.
- Medications that influence Bone Metabolism
If you are currently on this type of medication and have questions about how this could impact your eligibility, then please Schedule a Phone Info Session, with one of our coordinators.
- No additional standing or electrical stimulation of the leg muscles during the Study.
- To isolate the effect of the intervention being provided by the Study.
- To prevent overtraining.
- There are no restrictions on upper body and trunk exercises.